Monday, August 22

Happy belated bufday

Selamat Hari Lahir 
kepada
Insan yang pernah berada dalam
jiwa ini.
sorry for everything.
you came in a klise,
you make a wonderful moment

happy bufday

Our first date.
Be Good Girl. I know who are you.. I never misthought about u.

 Be Good Girl.
Thanx for our momento.
i remember every single thing...

Jom Down the memory lane..

You have come suddently. No much that you have done to me. But, that moments were the best and crazy in my life. hope u soo..
Overnyte dekat McD..  ingat g tak??
You will make my tears drop in silent.. you have that power. hope, happiness always in yourside.. always..

Muka penuh dengan roti canai. Overnyte di Restoran MZ..

Take care this little baby okeyh.. huuu..

selamat hari lahir
(You look pretty in simple, nothing much needed.. )


p/s : tempat jatuh lagi teringat, ini kan pulak tempat beradu.. JOM tomoi moh..