Sunday, May 29

Tumblr of my beating heart

I Know Im the worst ever and ever partner for your love. Even you doing so so many times for mylife, i DOnt know why im so stupido to keep running away from you
 
Im Just making your life messing- and messy.. By time, all of that make you suffers, Keep you crying days and night.


I Know my love is imperfect. Too many thorn around it. Since my love keep flowering until now, Its bring a lots of tears with it. Its painful. I Know. I know it. I really know. My Love is not suitable for your heart. Your kindness.
 
Sometime, I felt so tired. ABout this life, Why i didnot like another person? To be love and be loved. Oh My God, all my mistakes in the past hunting me ryte know.. Better i being alone for crying-no-more for you..
I Really sure you will do the best. You have done a very very good things in yourlife. In sured you will fine. Happy than me. No more sadness. No more cries.. Your happiness is my affinity

Dont ask why. I Know its hurt. I Know its hard. For me, I really dont know what happens know. I really dont know how to love myself before loving you. How dare i love someone before i love myself? I Just bad-bad lover. ryte?

Im Just like a fish. a fish in the water with a lots of enemy and challenges.. I keep running. I keep hiding from one to another. I could not be sincere with myself although.. Oh no, Why im being so hipocrit like this?? !! so hippocrates ryte? Keep telling untruth. Im not matured enough for a relationship like L.O.V.E.

Im a loneranger.. Keep alone in a lonely road, with lonely life for alone world.

GUD NYTE from Tumblr and me

*sorry for grammatical errorsssss... hehe

1 comment:

nanad said...

fuyoo..dalam hati ada taman